Our Coffee Source
Our Washing Stations
TDIE has eco friendly washing stations in Oromia zone, West Guji Birbirsa kojowa area. The facility help us to keep the standard and quality of our specialty coffee.Our washing stations are listed as the following
- Limmu coffee grows at an elevation of 1500-1900 MASL
- producing medium-sized beans with a characteristic round shape and a greenish color.
- Limmu coffee is regarded as premium gourmet coffee with its distinctive terroir and variety. The coffee brew has a well-balanced mouth feel and vibrant floral overtones. It is balanced, sweet, slightly spices with pleasant wine like characteristics. Some Limmu coffee also have floral and stone fruit notes.
- Limmu coffee is produced in Western Ethiopia and the flavor is generally characterized by a balanced and clean cup, with soft berry undertones and chocolate-floral notes.
- Limmu is noted for washed and dry processed coffee of higher grades. It also carries a reputation for producing better coffee probably because of better agronomic standards and good processing, well established farms and good number of washing stations.
- Nekemte coffee grows at an elevation of 1700-2200 MASL ,a natural or sun dried coffee
- It has long elongated beans with a green to brownish color
- Nekemte coffee is produced in Western Ethiopia and it is highly valued for its pleasant fruity flavor.
- At times the higher-grade coffee can be unique with honey, citrus, and floral notes.. The cup is generally clean with slight fruity acidic taste and body of the best quality mocha.
- It forms an important part of a specialist roasters blend, but it is also is an excellent gourmet single.
- Coffee grown in 1500- 2000 MASL recognize for its distinct floral tones in aroma ,a natural or sun dried coffee
- The bean is medium to bold,, oval in shape and compact
- Medium to pointed grandly acidity ,full Bodies coffee with fruity straw flavor.
- Coffee has a hint of nut toned flavor and pleasant after taste.
- Typical cup profile: fair light medium acidity, , good heavy body, fair average quality; hard balanced cup flavor
- Guji coffee grows at an elevation of 1600-2100 MASL, a washed and sun dried coffee
- Coffee known for its rich, full body (mouth feel), sweet and complex flavor, low acidity, floral aroma, and an finish that is bright and soft.
- Typical cup profile: apricot, caramel, cardamom, mango, jasmine, creamy, orange liqueur.
- A very big, bold character with a smooth, chocolate mouth feel. Spicy, exotic, and clean
rich with extravagant dark chocolate notes, jasmine, and crisp, sweetly-tart acidity.
- Guji coffees offer a composite, yet balanced cup profile that blends with both filter and espresso.
- High land coffee grown in 2000-2200 MASL recognize for its distinct floral tones in aroma
- The bean is uniform, thick, medium to bold, blue in color, oval in shape and compact
- Bright, Creamy, Bodies coffee and unique in citrus and floral flavor.
- Medium to pointed grandly acidity
- Flavor saturated finished with good after test
- Typical cup profile: well balanced with complex acidity, bright lime, sweet lemon, floras.
- Sidamo coffee grows at an elevation of 1400-2200 MASL, a washed and sun dried coffee
- These coffee highly grown more slowly, have more time to absorb nutrient to develop more robust flavors based on the local climate and soil conditions
- The bean is small to medium sized and green-gray to blue in color.
- Sidamo coffee are distinct flavor notes of spice and citrus with bright crisp acidity, well balanced with cupping Notes
produces exceptional washed and natural coffee, with medium-pointed to pointed-firm acidity, medium to full tactile sensation and its own distinct flavor notes of spice and citrus.